Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Graph ,, x-axis labels overlapping Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
krytonx85
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote krytonx85 Replybullet Topic: Graph ,, x-axis labels overlapping
     Posted: 19 Aug 2009 at 10:17pm
I have numerous labels in x-axis and they overlap with one another. The reports looks messy. Is there any way to solve this?
I tried putting the labels vertically but its still not solving the problem.

I also tried orienting the graph vertically,, still the labels overlap....
Can I  dynamically set the height of the graph based on the number of records??
There is only that option for the width..
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum