Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: VB2008 - Project Propeties Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
snufse
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Mar 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 36
Quote snufse Replybullet Topic: VB2008 - Project Propeties
     Posted: 17 Aug 2009 at 9:48am
I have VB2008/ASP 3.5  application where I under project properties add reference to Cystal Report.
 
I add reference to
 
CrystalDecsisions.CrystalReports.Engine 11.5.3700.0
CrystalDecisions. Shared 11.5.3700.0
CrystalDeceisions.WEb 11.5.3700.0
 
After I update my reference the system has added additional references
 
CrystalDecsisions.CrystalReports.Engine 11.5.3300.0
CrystalDecisions. Shared 11.5.3300.0
CrystalDeceisions.WEb 11.5.3300.0
 
Now I have double references. I get ambiguous errors trying to run the application.
 
Can someone tell me what is going on? In VB2005/ASP 2.0 I do not have the same problem. 
 
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum