Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Just display the report, not the Printer dialog Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
biox
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote biox Replybullet Topic: Just display the report, not the Printer dialog
     Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 6:57pm
Possibly a very old question but would appreciate the help. Using Ver 9

I am wanting to display a report on screen for viewing, not necessarily for printing.

Whenever I run a report, the XP Printer Dialog displays first. I then have to click Cancel to just display the report. This happens on every report.

I would like to report to just display on screen. Then if I want to print it, the XP Printer Dialog can show after that.

Is this possible ?   thanks







IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 11 Aug 2009 at 6:35am
are you running it from an app?  I have never seen this behavior when running a report.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum