Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: webversion not working Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
crystal_java
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 10 Aug 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote crystal_java Replybullet Topic: webversion not working
     Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 9:37am
Hello,
 
I have installed crystal reports, I started the inetdesigner xml I am able to run seperate reports, but when I try to access the web version using the url
 
it doesnot work.
 
any help on this would be appreciable.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum