Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: CR 8.5 Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
wawansur
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 09 Aug 2009
Location: Indonesia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote wawansur Replybullet Topic: CR 8.5
     Posted: 09 Aug 2009 at 7:23pm
I don't know where to posting this question.
I use CR 8.5 , I have problem to show Grand Total from subreport
in report footer of main report.
Any suggest?
free is priceless
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 10 Aug 2009 at 7:24am
shared variables, only way to get a value from a subreport to the main report for use in anything but the subreport.
 
You can check other posts, or read the help file on shared variables (it's how I learned)
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum