Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: CR 2008 server: No Inbox link for non-admin user Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
OracleDisciple
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 08 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote OracleDisciple Replybullet Topic: CR 2008 server: No Inbox link for non-admin user
     Posted: 08 Aug 2009 at 12:56pm
Hello all

I have run into a bit of an issue after a pretty simple and straight forward installation of CR 2008 server on Windows. Any new non-admin user I create using Crystal Management Console doesn't have the Inbox icon on it's respective homepage after logon.

For ex, I created a new 'test' user belonging to group 'Everyone'. After I logon to CMC using 'test' I can't see the Inbox icon for this user. Whereas, if I add this user to 'Administrator' group I can access the Inbox for this user.

What am I doing wrong?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum