Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: How to show only duplicate value Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
stepzie
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote stepzie Replybullet Topic: How to show only duplicate value
     Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 7:05pm
Hi,
 
I'm trying to show only duplicate value. Can someone please guide me how should i do it?
 
Scenario:-
Entered PO:-
10
11
11
12
13
14
14
15
16
17
18
I want the report show only the duplicate PO no, which is 11 and 14. Please advise. Thank you.
IP IP Logged
bmurphywa
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 15
Quote bmurphywa Replybullet Posted: 08 Aug 2009 at 10:17am
Stepzie -
 
I don't know if this will help but I have the converse problem (wanting to show only non-duplicate values) and I got a response that may be helpful to you at:
 
 
Perhaps the conditional supression formatting is a solution although other posters may have a better idea.
 
Bill
 
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 08 Aug 2009 at 5:14pm
You can use the next() function but it is tricky if there are more than 2 rows with the same value as those will still show.
I would group On the PO number. Do a COUNT of the field at the group level, suppress the details and then conditionally suppress the group header where the group level COUNT<2


Edited by DBlank - 08 Aug 2009 at 5:15pm
IP IP Logged
stepzie
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2009
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 8
Quote stepzie Replybullet Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 1:15am
Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try the mentioned solution ^^
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum