Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Stored Proc/ Dynamic Parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Takesen
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 143
Quote Takesen Replybullet Topic: Stored Proc/ Dynamic Parameter
     Posted: 07 Aug 2009 at 4:30pm
Okay... i'm just going to start off with THIS HAS BEEN PISSSSSSSING ME OFF.... *whew* now that that's out of the way...
 
So I wrote this Crosstab report awhile back in CRXI. And it has a pretty cool functionality. We launch it out of another system we have (NextGen) which pulls for "Current Patient" this fires a Stored Proc that's used in the crosstab report. The stored proc pulls dates for all results the "Patient" has ever recieved.
 
Thus the user is able to select the date of the results they would like to print out.
 
Now, the report itself (on my computer) works beautifully. NO PROBLEM. does everything it's suppose to do. The stored Proc, runs beautifully, works perfectly. But there's something with launching the report from other user locations.
 
If i launch the report out of the system on my computer. It's fine, BUT if I go to almost any other computer (only one other person that i've found so far can run it properly) it will be missing a date. Only on SOME patients.
 
I'm baffled. It doesn't make since. I was thinking maybe it could be a patch or viewer update... maybe an IE update even? but i'm not sure.
I don't think it's actually hardware related seeing as my computer's brand new and the only other person i've found that can run it has the oldest computer in our facilities...
 
If anyone knows how I might be able to fix this please help... I've been trying to figure it out for some time now and nothing....
If IRL is an MMO... I guess we're still in beta...
IP IP Logged
crystalreport12
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 08 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote crystalreport12 Replybullet Posted: 08 Aug 2009 at 2:45pm

Is there any error message showing on the user screen? Have you tried checking the Active X version on their PCs?

 
CrystalReport12
IP IP Logged
Takesen
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 143
Quote Takesen Replybullet Posted: 08 Aug 2009 at 3:15pm
No errors are generated at all. If the user didn't know the person had more results it would appear that the report is running just as intended. 
If IRL is an MMO... I guess we're still in beta...
IP IP Logged
Takesen
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 143
Quote Takesen Replybullet Posted: 12 Aug 2009 at 4:31pm
....bump....
Anyone have any other ideas? :(
If IRL is an MMO... I guess we're still in beta...
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum