Joined: 22 May 2007
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Topic: Find difference betwn rows and change Font color Posted: 22 May 2007 at 4:37pm
Hi,
I am new to crystal reports.I am trying to create a report in which i will be comparing records from 2 different tables and will be displaying record from both the Databases simultaneously.
The issue is i need to highlight the columns which is different.For example
Id Name Location Gender
Row1 1 Jazz US Male
Row2 1 Jazz UK Male
I will be comparing both the rows and wherever i find a difference i need to changes the font color.
Joined: 17 May 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 12
Posted: 22 May 2007 at 5:40pm
right click on label that will have value that can have differend colors /format field/font/click script button(x+2|pen) and script would be something like:
if Table1.Location<>Table2.Location then crRed else cdBlack;
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum