Home
Crystal Reports Training
Crystal Reports XI
Crystal Reports .NET
Crystal Reports Forum
News
Tech Support
Active Topics
Memberlist
Search
Help
Register
Login
Technical Questions
Crystal Reports Forum
:
Crystal Reports 9 through 2022
:
Technical Questions
Topic: Error UFL '***.dll' function is missing
Author
Message
rojiroji
Newbie
Joined: 05 Aug 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Error UFL '***.dll' function is missing
Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 8:21am
I am using Crystal Report ver.9.2.2
I tried to cutomize the Crystal Report but when I run the report, I got this error message.
UFL '***.dll' that implements this function is missing
I have this dll file under this folder C:\Program Files\Common Files\Crystal Decisions\2.0\bin
Do I need some other thing more than just copy dll to the folder?
Please advise!
Thanks
Sean
IP Logged
Printable version
Forum Jump
-- Select Forum --
Announcements
Talk with the Author
Self-Publishing
Job Postings
New feature request
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Technical Questions
Tips and Tricks
Crystal Xcelsius
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
Report Design
Data Connectivity
Writing Code
Tips and Tricks
You
cannot
post new topics in this forum
You
cannot
reply to topics in this forum
You
cannot
delete your posts in this forum
You
cannot
edit your posts in this forum
You
cannot
create polls in this forum
You
cannot
vote in polls in this forum
HOME
|
FREE EBOOK
|
PROGRAMMING GUIDE
|
PURCHASE
|
REVIEWS
|
CONTACT ME
|
FAQ
|
LINKS
|
PRIVACY
|
CLICK PLAYS
|
KONACAD
© 2004-2026 Brian Bischof. All Rights Reserved.