Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Hiding URL parameters of a deployed report. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
brainsoup
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Jul 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 17
Quote brainsoup Replybullet Topic: Hiding URL parameters of a deployed report.
     Posted: 05 Aug 2009 at 5:55am
Hi,
 
I have created a report and deployed it in the server. Now I am accessing it using the url which is like
 
http:/servername/enterprise115/InfoView/scripts/opendocument.aspx?iDocID=123
 
I want to pass parameters to the report through the url which I am doing by appending the parameters to the end of the url
 
http:/servername/enterprise115/InfoView/scripts/opendocument.aspx?iDocID=123&lsS@param1=ABC&lsS@param2=234
 
Is there any way to hide the parameter values in the URL?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum