Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Lost Mini Toolbar Which Includes "Save" Button Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kyderby
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 30 Jul 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote kyderby Replybullet Topic: Lost Mini Toolbar Which Includes "Save" Button
     Posted: 30 Jul 2009 at 6:45am
While I was in the formula Editor, I mistakenly undocked the toolbar that contains the "Save" button, and closed it, so now it is gone, and I cannot seem to figure out how to recover it.
 
Can anyone help me out?
 
Thanks a bunch!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum