Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Current CE User Name Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
keeper
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote keeper Replybullet Topic: Current CE User Name
     Posted: 29 Jul 2009 at 12:18pm
I am running Crystal Report in Buisness Objects.  I scheduled the report to run for somebody else (In BO it looks as if somebody else is running the report).  Inside the report I try to hide/display some data based on user id.  I use Current CE User Name to determine that.  It is always comes up with my user id.  How can I figure out user name of the person who is running the report?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum