I am going nuts trying to get this thing to display correctly, so I am someone can help me. I am trying to display a sub table (not subreport - tried that and it doesn't work) for detail records. For Example on an invoice items may have child items.
I am using Crystal 11
I have two tables iDetail and iSubDetail
My detail section looks like this:
D iDetail.itemNum iDetail.price
iSubDetail.itemNum
I have a Left Outer link from iDetail.itemNum --> iSubDetail.itemNum
I should see something like this:
itemOne $50.00
subItemOne
subItemTwo
subItemThree
subItemFour
itemTwo $25.00
itemThree $30.00
etc...
Instead, my Crystal report displays this:
itemOne $50.00
subItemOne
itemOne $50.00
subItemTwo
itemOne $50.00
subItemThree
itemOne $50.00
subItemFour
itemTwo $25.00
itemThree $30.00
etc...
and of course the total for the invoice is wrong.
I have tried all the different links and a subreport, but I cannot get it to display correctly. Does anyone have any ideas??