Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Drawing on OLE Object in Crystal XI? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
skailey
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jul 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 13
Quote skailey Replybullet Topic: Drawing on OLE Object in Crystal XI?
     Posted: 22 Jul 2009 at 7:19am
I have an OLE object I have pulled into my crystal report.  It is a form that I am overlaying data onto.  I want to be able to draw a box over the OLE object and fill it in with a color (simulating that the box has been checked or filled in).  Can I do this in Crystal, or is my only option to edit the object in a paint program before pulling it in?
 
Thanks in advance!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum