Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: call oracle parameterized stored procedure using c Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Ashok
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Jul 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 16
Quote Ashok Replybullet Topic: call oracle parameterized stored procedure using c
     Posted: 21 Jul 2009 at 8:17am
Hi,
I called a stored procedure with Ref cursor through a crystal report. that worked fine.
Now I have a different situation like, I woule like pass 2 pamameters for my procedure and expecting 7 fields as output from my procedure. All the fields data get through cursor logic in side the procedure.
 
my code structure:
Procedure test ( p1 in varchar2, p2 in date, p3 out varchar2.....p7 out number)
...
begin
for I in ( -- get first set up data for the out parameters p3,p4)
loop
     for j in ( get result for out fileds p5 ,p6 based on the above result set)
     loop
             -- get result for p7
     end loop
end loop
end;
/
My question is can we call a stored procedure which has both in and out pameters without using the REF cursor.
   
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum