Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Database updates not reflected Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Bob Lucas
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 26 Jun 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote Bob Lucas Replybullet Topic: Database updates not reflected
     Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 1:59pm
I'm using Crystal XI to access an Oracle database through the Oracle connection manager. I've updated one database view and added another, and yet the new view isn't visible in the Database window and the revisions to the other view do not show in the field explorer. This is true even if I create a new report and a new connection. Refreshing the connection doesn't help, and I have logged off and back on. Any suggestions?
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum