Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Plotting different series on one chart Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mobile
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Sep 2008
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Quote mobile Replybullet Topic: Plotting different series on one chart
     Posted: 17 Jul 2009 at 1:03am
Hi all

I am trying to create the following chart. I have tried all possible ways and just cannot get it correct. The line data is from one table and the marker data from another. I am using Crystal Report 2008.

The common link between the 2 tables is the Client Grade which is x axis. Is this possible in Crystal Report 2008.


http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk10/xios001/chart.jpg

IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum