Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Urgent-Dynamic Parameter Issues Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
suresh_haiit
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Jul 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4
Quote suresh_haiit Replybullet Topic: Urgent-Dynamic Parameter Issues
     Posted: 16 Jul 2009 at 6:20am
Hi,
I need a solution for my problem.
 
I need to filter values before populating into dynamic values selection box.
For example, lets say :
 
I have names field dynamic selection box as a parameter - which will get values from Database table, I need to display only name-values which starts with S*.
 
Thanks in advance.
 
-suresh
 
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 20 Jul 2009 at 6:31am
if it is always names that start with S, use a command object.  If it is variable, I can't think of a way to accomplish your request.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum