Hello friends,
I need to create the report looks like this. Everything has been done except the percentage calculation. That needs to be done. However i am trying to calculate the percentage in CT by creating formula and which is working for individual columns but the issue is, its summing up the calculated percentages in Total and Grand total fields of CT.
Fuel type
suffix
suffix description
color suffix
color description total Grnad total
Zone|Dealer|Request 5 6 6 17 17
Processed 2 4 2 8 8
% 40% 67% 34% 47% 47%
141%(I am getting now in total and grnad total field)
Even samething happening in vertically also.
Actually my requirement is,
need to calculate the percentage for each dealer as processed/requested * 100 = %.
And in total = sum(processed)/sum(requested),
in grnad total it should be zonal wise total of processed / requested.
I hope you guys understood my requirement.
So can one please give me some suggestion, its urgent!!!
Thanks in advance!!!!!