Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: create overlapped charts Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
new_user12
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 28 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 3
Quote new_user12 Replybullet Topic: create overlapped charts
     Posted: 13 Jul 2009 at 5:49pm
I have created a report with 2 charts overlapped. one chart (bar chart) is from main report and the other (line chart) is from subreport. In the crystal report designer, I can see both line chart and bar chart (in preview). However, once I deploy to the infoview, I only see the bar chart which is from main report. It looks like the bar chart is on the top of line chart. What can I  do to make both charts visible in the infoview? or how to switch the order to make line chart on the top of bar chart?

Thanks in advance,
Xiao
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum