Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Displaying a parameter field on report Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jrs1234
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Quote jrs1234 Replybullet Topic: Displaying a parameter field on report
     Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 9:12am

Hello,

I am sure this is CR 101 but I am stuck.... I have a parameter field called 'Programs'.
 
which you can choose :
All
HomeCare
Medicaid
Medicare
Medical House Calls
 
I have built the prompt so if you select 'All' you will see all of the below programs in the report data (which works) and I have added the parameter field to my report header and it does show 'Program = All' ..
 
My problem is :
 
When I select:
HomeCare
Medicare
Medicare
 
the ONLY thing that shows up for my report header is "Program = HomeCare" - and if should say "Programs = HOmeCare, Medicare, Medicaid" (since that is the data you recieve on the report) ..
 
 
So my question is HOW do I get this prompt to display properly on the report heading?
 
Thanks!
Jenn
IP IP Logged
DBlank
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Quote DBlank Replybullet Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 9:23am
Replace it with a formula field written as ;
join({?Programs},",")
IP IP Logged
jrs1234
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 37
Quote jrs1234 Replybullet Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 10:46am
awesome, that worked thanks!
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum