When I create my Crystal Report using application, these links works fine. But when I export my report as .pdf, pdf document does not contain link to these avi file.
What should be format of hyperlink so that I can use it correctly in both cases?
Joined: 14 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 30
Posted: 02 Jul 2009 at 3:07am
Hello all,
If I export my report as .xls file. Open that xls file and export it(xls file) as pdf, then that pdf file contain the link to event video. But if I directly export my report as pdf it does not contain the link.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum