Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Cross tab - Percentage Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
cajsoft
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 23 Feb 2009
Location: United Kingdom
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 23
Quote cajsoft Replybullet Topic: Cross tab - Percentage
     Posted: 01 Jul 2009 at 1:27am
I have a crosstab as follows

                                  MET    NOT MET     TOTAL
APPLICATION1            10        90            100
APPLICATION2            85        22            107
APPLICATION3            20        40            60

When I try to calculate a percetange for the values it does not return the % correctly..  I've heard that this is a bug in CR10 but cant find a work around.

Can anyone help please
thanks
Craig.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum