|
Hi,
I have a table with data similar to the following (this database table is created automatically, so it can't be modified in any way):
ATM Location # Transaction # 145 1 134 2 100 3 14 4 145 5 145 6 14 7 134 8
Is there anyway that I can reference a spreadsheet (or text file) to match up the ATM Location # with a 'Location Name'. For example, the spreadsheet might contain:
ATM Location # Location Name
145 New York
134 New Jersey
100 Boston
14 Chicago
Using this spreadsheet, I would want Crystal reports to match up the location numbers in the table with the corresponding Location names. I want to be able to do this because the ATM Location # changes a slot. As such, we want to have an easily editable option for adding/modifying the location names that correspond to these Location #s.
Thanks!
|