Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Calling crystal reports using Java Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kirandb
Groupie
Groupie
Avatar

Joined: 10 Jun 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 69
Quote kirandb Replybullet Topic: Calling crystal reports using Java
     Posted: 29 Jun 2009 at 6:37am
I am new to Java and crystal report. I am using Crystal Reports XI and have developed a sample report. I have designed a small application using MyEclipseEnterprise Workbench 5.0.1. I now need to display the report from the application. How to i call the rpt file from the applcation or how is it done. Can someone direct me. Sample code would be greatly helpful.
 
Thanks,
Kiran Bhat
share your knowledge
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum