Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Is Infoview interface customizable. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
vpriyanka2001
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 28 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 59
Quote vpriyanka2001 Replybullet Topic: Is Infoview interface customizable.
     Posted: 25 Jun 2009 at 7:30am
Hi,
 
I have a small question "Is Infoview interface customizable for look and feel)
For eg, if I want to customise it as per my company's letterhead look can I do it and how.
 
I would really appreciate help from Crystal Gurus.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum