Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: The table could not be found for subreport Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Matt.Sharpe
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 22 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Matt.Sharpe Replybullet Topic: The table could not be found for subreport
     Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 6:45am
I'm working with an existing Crystal Report (XI) which has a sub report that selects data from a table named SecurityAttr.

The main report is based on a database view and the subreport uses a join to link the view to this table.

The report is currently failing with the following error:

The table 'SECURITYATTR' could not be found. Error in File C:\Temp\AccessList{623A2DB7-480F-406B-B4ED-47ACF0D7FC58}.rpt: The table could not be found.

I'm calling the report from an ASP.net web application and am building the LogonInfo for the subreport in the C# code behind of the calling page. I've added logging and can verify that the Table from the ReportDocument is being picked up and has the correct connection details set.

I've checked the obvious things like the table existing in the schema and the user having permission to see the table.

Has anyone seen anything like this before?

Thanks,

Matt
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum