Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Component 'crystl32.ocx' not correctly registered Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
globus
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote globus Replybullet Topic: Component 'crystl32.ocx' not correctly registered
     Posted: 19 Jun 2009 at 2:14am
Hi
I have a VB application which throws the following error when run after applying the patch KB926436 on Windows XP(Its running fine before applying the patch)
Component 'crystl32.ocx' not correctly registered: file is missing or invalid

1. I registered the crystl32.ocx but still getting the same error
2. I ran perfmon and compared the logs for both "with patch" and "without patch"
I really do not see much difference
There are same errors in both cases
For instance:
Z:\ABC123\app.exe.Local\USER32.dll PATH NOT FOUND Options: Open Access: Read-Attributes

can someone tell me where is it getting this path from
Shouldnt the path be Z:\ABC123\app.exe.\Local\USER32.dll

Can someone please help?
IP IP Logged
globus
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Jun 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote globus Replybullet Posted: 22 Jun 2009 at 5:03am
Anyone???
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum