Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Duplicate po numbers Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Sonja
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 18 Jun 2009
Location: South Africa
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote Sonja Replybullet Topic: Duplicate po numbers
     Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 4:46am
Hallo
 
I need to know what formula to use if I want to tell Crystal Reports 9 to show only the duplicate order numbers. I need to do a report for our cust service dept where they can see if they send out duplicate orders. Can you help please?
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 18 Jun 2009 at 6:40am
probably I would try Next or Previous, and if the results are the same (duplicate) I would display it, if they are different, I would suppress the row.
 
I haven't used these functions myself, so I would suggest checking Help or elsewhere on this site.
 
HTH
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum