Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Template help Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dykstsam
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 16 Jun 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 11
Quote dykstsam Replybullet Topic: Template help
     Posted: 17 Jun 2009 at 9:40am
I have a problem that I am hopping someone can help me with. I have a great report that I built and in the report footer I had some mathematical formulas. I then have a second report that has the same fields with diffrent data I tried to use the first report as a template but the formulas are not in the second report

Thanks
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum