|
Hello all, i have been trying to find the cause of my plight for a couple of days now. I recently upgraded one of my vs 2005 programs to vs2008. With that i had to update my merge modules. I beleive 2005 used CR 9 and vs 2008 uses CR 10.5.
Anyway since that framework upgrade one of my larger reports bails when i try to export to pdf. It will take up to 2 minutes to return a crystalengine.dll error, now this report was working fine in the 2005 environment and oddly enough since the upgrade this is the only 1 out of 10 reports that does not export properly. The report has roughly 16 detail sections and mainly contains string based data. I can print the report fine and even print it to pdf (with adobe software) fine so i have a workaround. I have installed as many service packs as i could find but am still getting the issue. any help is appreciated.
|