Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: How to create 8.5 X 5.5 report in portrait mode? Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mywa606
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 13 Jun 2009
Location: Malaysia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mywa606 Replybullet Topic: How to create 8.5 X 5.5 report in portrait mode?
     Posted: 13 Jun 2009 at 12:37am
Hi, can anyone help me how to design a 8.5 x 5.5 paper size report in portrait mode for Dot Matrix Printer?
 
I have no idea why the printer setting is auto to landscape mode when I set the paper size to 8.5 x 5.5???
 
Is there any tricks to achieve that on crystal report 2008??? 
 
I am using a small trick to achieve the result but this is not desired outcome that my client want to see:
 
My solution as below:
1) Set paper size to letter (8.5 x 11)
2) Set bottom margin to 5.5
 
Problem:
1) If the report is more than 1 page, the margin part will not be printed and new paper will be used instead....
 
Please help.... I spend whole day still cant get it to work T_T 
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 15 Jun 2009 at 7:29am
someone just answered this type of post.  I think it was to create a custom size in your printer.  try searching
Sorry I couldn't be more exact.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum