Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Filter through Parameter Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Bobby3
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote Bobby3 Replybullet Topic: Filter through Parameter
     Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 7:45am
Hi, I am creating Crystal Report using Crystal Report11. I am using parameter to filter the data, but it seems it is not filtering.
 
Let's Say I want to show students name based on selected School Name. So I created a parameter called SchholName and using drop down to show all school name at the time me executing report. Also I am using View to retreive data from SQL server. But filter is not working it shows students name from all school. Do I need to give Where clause in my view, but how will I pass that parameter to SQL?
Please help me.
IP IP Logged
Bobby3
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 04 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote Bobby3 Replybullet Posted: 12 Jun 2009 at 8:17am
Solved, went to selection formula than group selection
Here I wrote condition.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum