Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Export to csv format using crystal report viewer Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
hpurandare
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 Jun 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote hpurandare Replybullet Topic: Export to csv format using crystal report viewer
     Posted: 11 Jun 2009 at 11:06am
I am using the crystal report eclipse plug-in to design and generate reports. I am using Crystal reports Viewer to view the reports.  In one of my reports, there is a sub-report. When I try to export the data in CSV format, it only exports data of main report and not the sub report. If I use any other export option (pdf, excel, rtf etc), it exports the subreport data but only CSV export seems to not export subreport data.

Any help in this will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Himanshu


IP IP Logged
CrystalQT
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 17 Sep 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote CrystalQT Replybullet Posted: 17 Sep 2009 at 2:10pm
Hi Himanshu
I am also having the same problem. Do you have any luck. I am using two sub reports and it is exporting only main report data. If you had solved the problem, could you please guide me.
Anybody else who know this issue can please respond.
Thanks,
CrystalQT
 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum