Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Page footer absolute position issue. Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
GowthamSen
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 03 Jun 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Quote GowthamSen Replybullet Topic: Page footer absolute position issue.
     Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 9:14am
Hi,
 
I have a page footer section in the crystal report.
 
There are 2 sections Page footer A and Page footer B.
 
Here I am displaying Page Footer A in the first page and Page Footer B on  all the pages.
 
Here the issue is, as I applied a suppress condition on page footer A in order to display only on frist page. This is working fine. But in the second page the page footer B is displayed a bit above the end of page as the page footer A is suppressed.
 
Can we set absolute position for page footer B? So that, the page footer B will be displayed at the same way in all the pages as like the first page.
 
Thank you
Regards,

Gowtham Sen.
IP IP Logged
GowthamSen
Groupie
Groupie


Joined: 03 Jun 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 65
Quote GowthamSen Replybullet Posted: 10 Jun 2009 at 10:01am

Thanks a lot for every one.

I got the solution. I used underlay option. I worked well.
Thank you
Regards,

Gowtham Sen.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum