Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Repository Connection Issue Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
dawnpamperin
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 30 Apr 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote dawnpamperin Replybullet Topic: Repository Connection Issue
     Posted: 09 Jun 2009 at 7:17am
I've been working with CR XI for about a year and still don't understand the more technical aspects of it. 

I work on a network system, but CR XI is installed only on my machine.  I installed CR Server on my computer too, but have never set it up or used it.  I tried to uninstall it a few months ago, but keep getting an error msg and it won't let me.  I have given up on that.  At the same time I tried to uninstall the Server, I installed the upgrade to XI R2. 

For reasons that I won't get into, XI R2 was uninstalled and the original CR XI was reinstalled.  Since then, I get an error msg when I try to access the Repository.  Here is the error msg that I get...

"The system dawn.***.lan can be contacted, but there is no Central Management Server running at port 6400"

What happened to it, and how do I get it back??
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum