Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Calculated Member - CrossTab -Grouped by Row Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
Phantom
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 05 Jun 2009
Location: Australia
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote Phantom Replybullet Topic: Calculated Member - CrossTab -Grouped by Row
     Posted: 05 Jun 2009 at 9:04pm

Hi all,
I have the following issue:
I have created a CrossTab based on a SQL Procedure.
Result: Profit ands Loss Report
               Month    Month    Calculated Member
               Actual   Actual   Budget Last month of Range
Account GL     2009-01  2009-02  2009-02   >> Date Range   
120000 Revenue   1000   5000     1500
130000 CostSales  500   2500     2000
140000 Misc      3000   4000     1000
etc....
My Problem:
I only want the actual amount for each month(this is OK), except the last month I want the budget and Last year amount, for same month. In the procedure I set the Budget Amount = $0 for every month except the last, in the range selected. I then want the calucated member to sum the budget for each Account row.

Hope you get the picture.
Kind Regards,

Phantom
 

 
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum