Report Design
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Report Design
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Report problem Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
kenny_gua1
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Location: Canada
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote kenny_gua1 Replybullet Topic: Crystal Report problem
     Posted: 02 Jun 2009 at 9:08pm
Hi,
 
I am running crystal report but doesn't show any data. But when same crystal report is running in other computer, getting results. My question is why when I run the crystal report in my computer, doesn't show anything and same crystal report is running in different machine, report is working fine and getting results. Please let me know what wrong and how can I get results if I run the report in my machine.
 
Thanks.
 
Kenny
 
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 03 Jun 2009 at 6:36am
are both computers set up the same?  are they looking at the same database?  are the parameters the same?  are the odbc or ole drivers configured the same?  are the drivers named the same?
 
just some things to think about.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum