Joined: 05 Jun 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 35
Topic: Sub-Reprots Posted: 22 May 2009 at 7:08am
I have a main report and I want to be able to click on the Event-ID field and the sub report to open with all the data related to that event-id only. (It is just one row of data). My problem is how to do I pass the event-id clicked to the sub-report so it only looks at that one row?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 22 May 2009 at 7:30am
if you use it as the link between the two reports it will filter your sub report data set to only those records (assuming you are placing the sub report on a detail row in the main report and that row has the eventid on it).
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum