Joined: 19 May 2009
Location: India
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Topic: Failed to open a rowset. Source : CrystalDecisions Posted: 19 May 2009 at 2:15am
Dear All,
I have one doubt in Crystal Report related. i made one crystal report which is in my development environment. Whenever i deploy the my application client side report showing following errror.
Failed to open a rowset. Source : CrystalDecisions.CrystalReports.Engine
I had checked all sql queries in client side environment. I cant unable to solve this issue. If any body have idea,its very usefull for me.
Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Posted: 19 May 2009 at 7:07am
first thought is that the connection is not correct...odbc connection doesn't exist/points at the wrong database/the user doesn't have permission to access the data.
unfortunately, if this is web related, I am by no means an expert...actually I have no experience, we are client server here.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum