Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Crystal Reports Images Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
joelklein
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 18 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 2
Quote joelklein Replybullet Topic: Crystal Reports Images
     Posted: 18 May 2009 at 11:47am
I have inserted an image in my report and I put the image path in the fraphic properties. the report runs fine. When I try to export the report or scroll through to different pages I getthe following error:
 
Event Type: Information
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None
Event ID: 26
Date:  5/18/2009
Time:  2:40:15 PM
User:  N/A
Computer: JAYNTSVR5
Description:
Application popup: Crystal Reports - [Inventory Graphics Report.rpt]: crw32.exe - Application Error : The exception Integer division by zero.
 (0xc0000094) occurred in the application at location 0x2c03a410.
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum