Joined: 15 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9
Topic: cross tab- show no zeros in summarized field Posted: 15 May 2009 at 11:39am
Hi,
I am new to Crystal 2008 and I have a Cross Tab report. In the cross tab I have a number field that is in the Summarized section. If the result is 0 than I want it to show an empty cell. I am having trouble with the field types.
I tried an If- Else- Then statement but it converts it to a string becuase I am telling it to leave the cell blank (""). Once it converts to a string the Cross Tab Summarized section does not allow me to SUM the field.
How can I eliminate all zeros easily and keep it a numeric field?
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum