Joined: 09 Oct 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: SQL Command Posted: 14 May 2009 at 7:28am
Hello everybody!
I have a report with three charts. To fill them with data I use a SQL Command (only one). Can anyone tell me how many times the SQL Command is executed? Is it executed one time for each chart, or it executes only oance, gets all the data and fills tha charts?
Joined: 19 Dec 2008
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 9053
Posted: 14 May 2009 at 8:15am
Assuming all of your charts are in a single report with no sub-reports I believe that the SQL command is executed once to get the data and crystal then would execute all the other things (grouping, crystal formuals, etc.) after that.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum