Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Watermarks Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
mattapayne
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 11 May 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote mattapayne Replybullet Topic: Watermarks
     Posted: 11 May 2009 at 4:56pm
Hi all,

I need to embed a watermark in my report. I've got it working - sort of - using methods I've seen while googling. ie: Add an additional page header, add an image to it and set "underlay following sections" to true.

The problem is that, yes the watermark appears, but it doesn't underlay everything. Certain areas on the report mask it.

I've tried changing the image type - so far I've tried pngs, jpegs and bitmaps - all with the same result.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Matt

IP IP Logged
ksang
Newbie
Newbie


Joined: 07 Oct 2009
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 1
Quote ksang Replybullet Posted: 07 Oct 2009 at 8:37pm
hi mattapayne,
 
have you managed to find the solution of this?? i'm having the same problem here, will be appreciate if you could tell me how you solved it.
 
thanks.
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum