Technical Questions
 Crystal Reports Forum : Crystal Reports 9 through 2022 : Technical Questions
Message Icon Topic: Problem with new page after Post Reply Post New Topic
Author Message
jrott32
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 05 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote jrott32 Replybullet Topic: Problem with new page after
     Posted: 05 May 2009 at 6:53am
I have a crystal report that for one is printing a header on the last page with no information. For two it is printing multiple headers on the same page.  I have tried the new page after check box with the not onlastrecord function but that doesn't seem to be working. The header needs to break if there is a new record, but nothing i try seems to work. Any suggestions?
IP IP Logged
lockwelle
Moderator
Moderator


Joined: 21 Dec 2007
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 4374
Quote lockwelle Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2009 at 7:02am
I am not sure which headers are printing, but for all of the groups that have the new page after, I would put in the formula (x-2) not OnLastRecord.
 
It sounds like you have done this, but just double checking.  I would also remove the checkmark from the new page after option (the formula takes care of it)
 
Hope one of these ideas help
IP IP Logged
jrott32
Newbie
Newbie
Avatar

Joined: 05 May 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 6
Quote jrott32 Replybullet Posted: 06 May 2009 at 7:25am
I actually ended up having to key the break on one of the fields instead of on a new record.  I am not really sure what was causeing the issue because i have never had this problem before.  But it worked :) I will go back and try what you are saying because it may be a better and cleaner way to do it. Thanks for the help Big%20smile
IP IP Logged
Printable version Printable version

Forum Jump
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum