Topic: Column Selection Posted: 03 May 2009 at 9:53pm
I was wondering if someone could help me with this problem.
Let's say I have 2 tables (table1, table2) each with 2 columns (column1, column2). The rows in table1/column2 match those in table2/column1. I want to display to the user the rows in table1/column1, but have CR match table1/column2 with the entries in table2/column1. For instance:
Table1: Table2:
first | 1 1 | fourth
second | 2 2 | fifth
third | 3 3 | sixth
So I want the user to select either 'first', 'second' or 'third'. But then I want to match '1', '2', or '3' in table 1 column 2 with '1', '2', or '3' in table2/column1. And then display 'fourth', 'fifth' or 'sixth'.
So if the user chooses, 'first', i would display 'fourth'.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum