|
I have legacy reports in CR 7.
The database was MOD.
We are trying to open these reports and the new NEW database has all tables of old database, the current CR version 10.
I simply open CR 10 and file --- open any report report1.rpt(old legacy report) and then verify database , it asks for username and password and then successfully verifies database.
Using the Set new datasource location I even updated NEW, now I see that all the tables are from NEW in database expert unlike from MOD when I initially opened the report, the database expert actually showed that the tables were from MOD.
But then when I try for preview, there are series of errors
Failed to open row set
Deatails 42902: ODBC driver for Microsoft:
ORA 000492 Table or view doesn't exist.
But the database expert has these tables. I do have user grants tho these tables yet not sure of the error.
Any help or suggestions.
Thanks
namita
|