Joined: 31 Mar 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 7
Topic: IsNull statement with multiple arguments Posted: 30 Apr 2009 at 12:54pm
I am in need of syntax clarity for having (2) arguments within a IsNull statement. The section that is colored red is to return a blank space when both data fields 'min & max' are empty or equal to 0.
Here is what I have right now - the red section is where I'm getting errors from:
If IsNull ({limits.limit_imin_l1_t9}) or ({limits.limit_imin_l1_t9} = 0) Then 'NMT-' + ToText(ToNumber({limits.limit_imax_l1_t9}), 0) + '%'
Else If IsNull ({limits.limit_imax_l1_t9}) or ({limits.limit_imax_l1_t9} = 0) Then 'NLT-' + ToText(ToNumber({limits.limit_imin_l1_t9}), 0) + '%'
Else If IsNull ({limits.limit_imin_l1_t9}) or ({limits.limit_imin_l1_t9} = 0) and If IsNull ({limits.limit_imax_l1_t9}) or ({limits.limit_imax_l1_t9} = 0) Then ' '
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum