Joined: 23 Apr 2009
Location: United States
Online Status: Offline
Posts: 54
Topic: Crystal Reports v10 - Formula adding several field Posted: 23 Apr 2009 at 12:51pm
I am not sure how to add these fields together in a formula and always
return a value, be it 0 or >0. They are currency fields and the
majority of the eight fields will be null. Those that are not null in
the formula are still returning a null value overall, after stopping
with the first null evaluation. How can I write this?
I've tried trimming the field and <>"", but nothing works. Thanks for any help!
This is the formula as is, not working after the first field returns a null value: {Employees.GroupDisabilityRate}
+{Employees.MedicalDependentRate}
+{Employees.DentalEmployeeRate}
+{Employees.DentalDependentRate}
+{Employees.GroupADDCoverageRate}
+{Employees.GroupLifeCoverageRate}
+{Employees.GroupLifeCoverageDependantRate}
+{Employees.VisionElectiveRate}
+{Employees.SupplementLifeElectiveRate}
+{Employees.SupplementADDElectiveRate}
+{Employees.AFLACElectiveRate}
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot create polls in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum